OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- General information
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- THE WAY WE USE THIS INFORMATION
- OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
- HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
- ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (AUP)
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The types of personal information collected when registering are:
The types of personal information collected when becoming Identity Verified are:
A utility bill
An official document containing your physical address
We use the information you provide about yourself to validate who you are, and to communicate with you from time to time.
We do not share this information with outside parties except for government agencies where we are required to do so under law.
We use an individuals email address to answer the email we receive from them, in addition to sending automatic notifications.
Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers.
For example, we may publish details that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that X number of people from a certain country registered, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
3. relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.
4. involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
5. violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
6. involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from both Telkash, Telkash Financial Partners and PayPal and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.